PREORDER - There will be one batch per quarter in 2023 & 2024. The Batch selection option shows remaining slots for 2023.
Designed by Oaty to fit the Hot Toys QS001 or upcoming QS019!
This cowl sculpt is based on a 0.01mm accuracy laser scan of a screen used mold master from the production of The Dark Knight Rises. The scan was personally commissioned by OT-Customs and the screen used prop was hand delivered to the scanning studio by Oaty.
The resulting scan gives unmatched accuracy and true screen lineage, this is your chance to own a piece of the films in 1:4 scale.
Scan was modified by Oaty to accept Hot Toys QS001 Chin plates and eye balls while maintaining screen accurate shape and details.
- Fully prepped and painted cowl modified to accept QS001 chin plates, may also accept QS019 chins as long as Hot Toys doesn’t change the shape
- EYES NOT INCLUDED - Painted hollow eye socket plate with satin skin tone details on caruncle and inner most portion of eyelids and hand brushed matte black over the brow, outer eyelids and upper cheeks. This eye plate is permanently installed and designed to accommodate QS001 or any 6mm eyeballs. Stock eyeballs pop out easily with tweezers or needle nose pliers and will pop right into the new sockets.
- Neck Adapter with preinstalled stainless steel strio
- Custom neck with preinstalled magnets, requires removal of rubber ring inside the stock body’s collar
1:4 Cowl - Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises Batman
All orders are eligible to be changed or canceled by the customer up until fulfillment. Refunds for canceled orders will be deducted a 4.5% fee to cover non-refundable PayPal/Bank fees that OT-Customs pays when refunding an order.
- Orders with completed work preparing to be shipped are not elligible to be cancelled.
- If an order is canceled by OT-Customs for any reason other than the request of the customer the full purchase price of the order will be returned.
- OT-Customs will not cancel any order without written notice to the customer.
No returns, all sales are final. If you have a problem with your order we want to help. Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to work with you on a solution.
- Orders containing in stock and preorder items will ship when the last preorder item is ready
- If you want in stock items to ship separately from preorder/made to order items please place separate orders with all the in stock items in one order
- Occasionally we may split up domestic orders into two shipments at our discretion
- International orders will only ship separate with separate orders with their own shipping charges
Overview of availability types
In Stock - Products with the in stock banner typically ship in 1-2 business days.
Preorder - Preorder products will have a selection for which quarter the product is estimated to ship in (Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4). This is for the calendar year the order is placed unless otherwise noted.
Made to order - Will list the estimated lead time in the product description. Shifting demands can lead to this timeline being extended. Please only order if you are okay with the wait!