In stock and ships in 2-3 business days!
- Split-Wire cape in black faux leather designed for McFarlane Toys "The Batman" Batman action figures. This cape is best for neutral poses and some posability, it features two thin wires with one on each side of the collar leading to the wingtip. Attaches with glue to the collar area, I used Testor’s brush on super glue to attach mine.
- Replacement Collar - requires removal of stock collar and some modification of the figure's shoulder are may be needed for perfect fit
- Leg Holster
- Sticky Bomb Gun
- Fists (L & R)
- Gripping hands (L & R)
- Open Hands (L & R)
ADVANCED INSTALL - This cape will be more visually accurate than our single wire cape when installed correctly but requires more skill and patience to place perfectly. A dab of glue at each collar point should secure the cape well but adding glue behind the collar and neck will ensure a more seamless fit. Works best with our optional replacement collar.
The Batman - Deluxe Accessory Set
All orders are eligible to be changed or canceled by the customer up until fulfillment. Refunds for canceled orders will be deducted a 4.5% fee to cover non-refundable PayPal/Bank fees that OT-Customs pays when refunding an order.
- Orders with completed work preparing to be shipped are not elligible to be cancelled.
- If an order is canceled by OT-Customs for any reason other than the request of the customer the full purchase price of the order will be returned.
- OT-Customs will not cancel any order without written notice to the customer.
No returns, all sales are final. If you have a problem with your order we want to help. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to work with you on a solution.
- Orders containing in stock and preorder items will ship when the last preorder item is ready
- If you want in stock items to ship separately from preorder/made to order items please place separate orders with all the in stock items in one order
- Occasionally we may split up domestic orders into two shipments at our discretion
- International orders will only ship separate with separate orders with their own shipping charges
Overview of availability types
In Stock - Products with the in stock banner typically ship in 1-2 business days.
Preorder - Preorder products will have a selection for which quarter the product is estimated to ship in (Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4). This is for the calendar year the order is placed unless otherwise noted.
Made to order - Will list the estimated lead time in the product description. Shifting demands can lead to this timeline being extended. Please only order if you are okay with the wait!